Prospect
Joined: Jan, 2016
Posts: 12
Posted:
#1
Hello,
I have a problem to understand the Pinnacle XML feed. I have tried to ask Pinnacle this question but they don't have support on the XML feed or API.
I have taken a screenshot of the problem to see here:
https://www.bilddump.se/bilder/20160404134925-195.252.32.111.png
The example is a basketball event for: Chicago Bulls - Milwaukee Bucks
Before this event goes live, the XML says:
Milwaukee Bucks(Home team)
Chicago Bulls(Visiting team)
When the event goes live, it changes to:
Milwaukee Bucks(Visiting team)
Chicago Bulls(Home team)
How is this possible and how to know which team is the Hometeam?
Also if we look at the moneyline. That does seem to reflect the teams BEFORE the event is live but I am not sure?
118 and -130 (Before live event)
108 and -144 (First 5 minutes in live event)
It is almost as it is a BUG in the XML feed. I can't sort out this problem of how to be sure here?
Thank you!
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
Hello,
I have a problem to understand the Pinnacle XML feed. I have tried to ask Pinnacle this question but they don't have support on the XML feed or API.
I have taken a screenshot of the problem to see here:
https://www.bilddump.se/bilder/20160404134925-195.252.32.111.png
The example is a basketball event for: Chicago Bulls - Milwaukee Bucks
Before this event goes live, the XML says:
Milwaukee Bucks(Home team)
Chicago Bulls(Visiting team)
When the event goes live, it changes to:
Milwaukee Bucks(Visiting team)
Chicago Bulls(Home team)
How is this possible and how to know which team is the Hometeam?
Also if we look at the moneyline. That does seem to reflect the teams BEFORE the event is live but I am not sure?
118 and -130 (Before live event)
108 and -144 (First 5 minutes in live event)
It is almost as it is a BUG in the XML feed. I can't sort out this problem of how to be sure here?
Thank you!