Hey guys I'd appreciate any help on this. I determine that one team has a 30% chance of winning and I make a moneyline wager on it. My next bet, completely independent of the first bet, I determine has a 40% chance of winning and I make a ML wager on that too.
So I hold 2 separate wagers completely independent of each other. What is the probablaity that I lose both wagers? Win both? Win the 30% bet and lose the 40% bet? Lose the 30% and win the 40% bet? Thanks all.
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
Hey guys I'd appreciate any help on this. I determine that one team has a 30% chance of winning and I make a moneyline wager on it. My next bet, completely independent of the first bet, I determine has a 40% chance of winning and I make a ML wager on that too.
So I hold 2 separate wagers completely independent of each other. What is the probablaity that I lose both wagers? Win both? Win the 30% bet and lose the 40% bet? Lose the 30% and win the 40% bet? Thanks all.