......just realized that ANYBODY can pull all of your threads and comments with a simple click. That pretty much accurate?
I mean it's not like a cell phone text out 'a nowhere or feds livin above ya or anything but somehow thought covers was a Canadian sanctuary for goodness sakes fur cryin out loud..ya?
Tell ya aye, Gettin me a rotary telphone and I aint tootin.
I mean it's not like a cell phone text out 'a nowhere or feds livin above ya or anything but somehow thought covers was a Canadian sanctuary for goodness sakes fur cryin out loud..ya?
Tell ya aye, Gettin me a rotary telphone and I aint tootin.
Hey Search, My dad was a Bell guy! Do you have the same sleep patterns as The Goose? I'm up early three days in a row but I am blaming that on DSTime
Hey Search, My dad was a Bell guy! Do you have the same sleep patterns as The Goose? I'm up early three days in a row but I am blaming that on DSTime
