I hope he is okay but it don't look good.
Prayers for David Malinsky
How can anybody have a bad word about someone that's just trying to help? I'm sure they're out there, but, put that aside for a little while, okay?
Thx, Joe
How can anybody have a bad word about someone that's just trying to help? I'm sure they're out there, but, put that aside for a little while, okay?
Thx, Joe
Its a very sad day for the entire sports world as this report confirms the worst from a close friend who posted the following @ 3:35pm
"All - thanks to each of you who expressed concern and offered thoughts and prayers.
This past week has been filled with a host of different emotions; uncertainty, fear, love, and ultimately despair. One feeling that remained constant throughout the week was support. Some of the support came from people who knew David for decades, some from those who only knew him as an acquaintance, and some who had never met Dave at all, but still offered help. The outpour of support from the Las Vegas hiking and sports community has been truly remarkable. Words cannot describe how grateful we are for the volunteer hikers, Red Rock Search and Rescue, Metropolitan Police, and everyone who offered support to find David. As we all know, Dave had a particular fondness for Bristlecone Pine Trees and referred to them as his “Old Friends in High Places.” We find comfort in knowing he passed doing what he loved, and is now resting peacefully among his friends."
Its a very sad day for the entire sports world as this report confirms the worst from a close friend who posted the following @ 3:35pm
"All - thanks to each of you who expressed concern and offered thoughts and prayers.
This past week has been filled with a host of different emotions; uncertainty, fear, love, and ultimately despair. One feeling that remained constant throughout the week was support. Some of the support came from people who knew David for decades, some from those who only knew him as an acquaintance, and some who had never met Dave at all, but still offered help. The outpour of support from the Las Vegas hiking and sports community has been truly remarkable. Words cannot describe how grateful we are for the volunteer hikers, Red Rock Search and Rescue, Metropolitan Police, and everyone who offered support to find David. As we all know, Dave had a particular fondness for Bristlecone Pine Trees and referred to them as his “Old Friends in High Places.” We find comfort in knowing he passed doing what he loved, and is now resting peacefully among his friends."
Dave was my favorite expert handicapper, he had great write-ups. I didn't know him personally but I would have loved to spend some time with him chatting about his sports opinions. There is an emptiness in my heart. He was a cool dude.
Dave was my favorite expert handicapper, he had great write-ups. I didn't know him personally but I would have loved to spend some time with him chatting about his sports opinions. There is an emptiness in my heart. He was a cool dude.
Posted: 7 hours ago "Quote" Dave was my favorite expert handicapper, he had great write-ups. I didn't know him personally but I would have loved to spend some time with him chatting about his sports opinions. There is an emptiness in my heart. He was a cool dude.
I'm in the same boat Joe.
I didn't know Dave ..but I feel like I did.
I listened to him on XM radio..15 minute segments a few times aweek - they were priceless - but, I felt like I knew him.
He spoke like a normal, intelligent person.
Not someone trying to sell himself or his name...just aguy trying to help others.
He would be near the top of my bucketlist as far as people I would want to spend time with.
This is a heartbreaker for many.
Rest in Peace David.
I hope to see you up there one of these days/years.
TIN
Posted: 7 hours ago "Quote" Dave was my favorite expert handicapper, he had great write-ups. I didn't know him personally but I would have loved to spend some time with him chatting about his sports opinions. There is an emptiness in my heart. He was a cool dude.
I'm in the same boat Joe.
I didn't know Dave ..but I feel like I did.
I listened to him on XM radio..15 minute segments a few times aweek - they were priceless - but, I felt like I knew him.
He spoke like a normal, intelligent person.
Not someone trying to sell himself or his name...just aguy trying to help others.
He would be near the top of my bucketlist as far as people I would want to spend time with.
This is a heartbreaker for many.
Rest in Peace David.
I hope to see you up there one of these days/years.
TIN
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
