pranksters/ social experimenters
How good of friends are you with Vitaly??? Funny guy!
He has to be a millionaire by now given all the views he gets on youtube and the revenue sharing they give him.
Tell him I said this was one of the funniest clips I've ever watched on youtube and if he's looking for an idea, go back to doing something associated with talking on the phone about an outrageous topic while coaxing others into doing something because of that conversation. This one worked to perfection:
How good of friends are you with Vitaly??? Funny guy!
He has to be a millionaire by now given all the views he gets on youtube and the revenue sharing they give him.
Tell him I said this was one of the funniest clips I've ever watched on youtube and if he's looking for an idea, go back to doing something associated with talking on the phone about an outrageous topic while coaxing others into doing something because of that conversation. This one worked to perfection:
How good of friends are you with Vitaly??? Funny guy!
He has to be a millionaire by now given all the views he gets on youtube and the revenue sharing they give him.
Tell him I said this was one of the funniest clips I've ever watched on youtube and if he's looking for an idea, go back to doing something associated with talking on the phone about an outrageous topic while coaxing others into doing something because of that conversation. This one worked to perfection:
How good of friends are you with Vitaly??? Funny guy!
He has to be a millionaire by now given all the views he gets on youtube and the revenue sharing they give him.
Tell him I said this was one of the funniest clips I've ever watched on youtube and if he's looking for an idea, go back to doing something associated with talking on the phone about an outrageous topic while coaxing others into doing something because of that conversation. This one worked to perfection:
I could see him and others like him always obsessing about the next video.
I gotta tell ya, the guy has stones of steel to do some of the things he does to random strangers.
He has to have gotten shot at at least once in all these videos.
This was his second most hilarious video..![]()
I could see him and others like him always obsessing about the next video.
I gotta tell ya, the guy has stones of steel to do some of the things he does to random strangers.
He has to have gotten shot at at least once in all these videos.
This was his second most hilarious video..![]()
Vitaly is hilarious though many say he is a douche off camera. I've never met the guy so I have no clue. IMHO he should answer all of the critics who say a lot of what he does is staged. It would give more credibility to him and ultimately lead to more money. There is no doubt he is the best of the best in the prankster industry.
Vitaly is hilarious though many say he is a douche off camera. I've never met the guy so I have no clue. IMHO he should answer all of the critics who say a lot of what he does is staged. It would give more credibility to him and ultimately lead to more money. There is no doubt he is the best of the best in the prankster industry.
Maybe it's just me. I don't find anything funny about thousands of people dying in a prank tsunami. Not funny at all. But like I said, maybe it's just me.
Maybe it's just me. I don't find anything funny about thousands of people dying in a prank tsunami. Not funny at all. But like I said, maybe it's just me.
Maybe it's just me. I don't find anything funny about thousands of people dying in a prank tsunami. Not funny at all. But like I said, maybe it's just me.
Maybe it's just me. I don't find anything funny about thousands of people dying in a prank tsunami. Not funny at all. But like I said, maybe it's just me.
I could see him and others like him always obsessing about the next video.
I gotta tell ya, the guy has stones of steel to do some of the things he does to random strangers.
He has to have gotten shot at at least once in all these videos.
This was his second most hilarious video..![]()
![]()
Awesome video
I could see him and others like him always obsessing about the next video.
I gotta tell ya, the guy has stones of steel to do some of the things he does to random strangers.
He has to have gotten shot at at least once in all these videos.
This was his second most hilarious video..![]()
![]()
Awesome video
How good of friends are you with Vitaly??? Funny guy!
He has to be a millionaire by now given all the views he gets on youtube and the revenue sharing they give him.
Tell him I said this was one of the funniest clips I've ever watched on youtube and if he's looking for an idea, go back to doing something associated with talking on the phone about an outrageous topic while coaxing others into doing something because of that conversation. This one worked to perfection:
How good of friends are you with Vitaly??? Funny guy!
He has to be a millionaire by now given all the views he gets on youtube and the revenue sharing they give him.
Tell him I said this was one of the funniest clips I've ever watched on youtube and if he's looking for an idea, go back to doing something associated with talking on the phone about an outrageous topic while coaxing others into doing something because of that conversation. This one worked to perfection:
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,357
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,901
- Thursday 10/08/2026 437
- PART DEUX 163
- TB/BOYS live in game comment welcome 848
- Week 6 Money 8,589
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,854
- 🏀😎🥳 NCAA hoops bets hitting over 63% each year for past few seasons!...BUT will this continue? 🤔 ...or regress?? 🤒🤕😧 191,793
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 36,298
- NFL LOCKED IN! 105,265
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
