Maybe those straight white males at the power plant took the day off and are on protest for being labelled over privileged, Sort of like 'Day without immigrants' but 'Day without White lads'.
Maybe those straight white males at the power plant took the day off and are on protest for being labelled over privileged, Sort of like 'Day without immigrants' but 'Day without White lads'.
I remember back in 2003 when the power went out in the northeast and parts of Canada, my area was without power for almost 3 days, although it caused some problems for people like the elderly and others who relied on the power for health reasons for the most part everyone took it in stride and made the best of the situation, it presented the opportunity for families to bond and neighborhoods to come together to help each other out.I noticed more people out walking smiling and greeting each other, communities having potluck BBQs, I believe it actualy brought the communty closer together
I was enjoying the peaceful quiet nights, no traffic, or noise pollution that comes with the hustle bustle of our normal lives and a little sad when the power was eventualy restored
Gotta go pee!
I remember back in 2003 when the power went out in the northeast and parts of Canada, my area was without power for almost 3 days, although it caused some problems for people like the elderly and others who relied on the power for health reasons for the most part everyone took it in stride and made the best of the situation, it presented the opportunity for families to bond and neighborhoods to come together to help each other out.I noticed more people out walking smiling and greeting each other, communities having potluck BBQs, I believe it actualy brought the communty closer together
I was enjoying the peaceful quiet nights, no traffic, or noise pollution that comes with the hustle bustle of our normal lives and a little sad when the power was eventualy restored
Hurricane down here knocked out the power for a few days years ago..Neighbors you would just say hello turned into nights just shooting the (s...) instead of being inside...Sharing what we had as far as food,beer etc.
Hurricane down here knocked out the power for a few days years ago..Neighbors you would just say hello turned into nights just shooting the (s...) instead of being inside...Sharing what we had as far as food,beer etc.
I'll be honest if the power went out here, I would implode. We as a society never get taught to live off the earth and it makes you wonder what would happen if something like that took place for 4/5 days in an entire area.
I'll be honest if the power went out here, I would implode. We as a society never get taught to live off the earth and it makes you wonder what would happen if something like that took place for 4/5 days in an entire area.
I'll be honest if the power went out here, I would implode. We as a society never get taught to live off the earth and it makes you wonder what would happen if something like that took place for 4/5 days in an entire area.
So lemme get this straight: you're b itching about a power outage in the City when you don't live here? Just so we're clear, that power outage didn't even extend throughout the entire city, not even the entire downtown area! You've got a f ucking handle like swishswish with a goddamn flick of the ballpark as your photo and yet you don't live here? You rock an SF tattoo when you weren't born here as well?
Quote Originally Posted by SwishSwish1234:
I'll be honest if the power went out here, I would implode. We as a society never get taught to live off the earth and it makes you wonder what would happen if something like that took place for 4/5 days in an entire area.
So lemme get this straight: you're b itching about a power outage in the City when you don't live here? Just so we're clear, that power outage didn't even extend throughout the entire city, not even the entire downtown area! You've got a f ucking handle like swishswish with a goddamn flick of the ballpark as your photo and yet you don't live here? You rock an SF tattoo when you weren't born here as well?
I remember back in 2003 when the power went out in the northeast and parts of Canada, my area was without power for almost 3 days, although it caused some problems for people like the elderly and others who relied on the power for health reasons for the most part everyone took it in stride and made the best of the situation, it presented the opportunity for families to bond and neighborhoods to come together to help each other out.I noticed more people out walking smiling and greeting each other, communities having potluck BBQs, I believe it actualy brought the communty closer together
I was enjoying the peaceful quiet nights, no traffic, or noise pollution that comes with the hustle bustle of our normal lives and a little sad when the power was eventualy restored
I remember the Blackout of 2003. Crazy stuff that NYC metro was completely blacked out. I remember how hot it was but the power came back to the Newark area arounf 9pm the same day.
I was surprised that there wasn't any chaos. I was 18 at the time. Drinking Buds in the pool waiting for the power to come on.
Hurricane Sandy knocked the power out for a week where I live in North Jersey. I never lost power but half our town did.
Sandy was not bad for me b/c I got to miss work for a week and got paid for it. It did close the NYSE for days though. Crazy sh!t.
Quote Originally Posted by idle_havoc:
I remember back in 2003 when the power went out in the northeast and parts of Canada, my area was without power for almost 3 days, although it caused some problems for people like the elderly and others who relied on the power for health reasons for the most part everyone took it in stride and made the best of the situation, it presented the opportunity for families to bond and neighborhoods to come together to help each other out.I noticed more people out walking smiling and greeting each other, communities having potluck BBQs, I believe it actualy brought the communty closer together
I was enjoying the peaceful quiet nights, no traffic, or noise pollution that comes with the hustle bustle of our normal lives and a little sad when the power was eventualy restored
I remember the Blackout of 2003. Crazy stuff that NYC metro was completely blacked out. I remember how hot it was but the power came back to the Newark area arounf 9pm the same day.
I was surprised that there wasn't any chaos. I was 18 at the time. Drinking Buds in the pool waiting for the power to come on.
Hurricane Sandy knocked the power out for a week where I live in North Jersey. I never lost power but half our town did.
Sandy was not bad for me b/c I got to miss work for a week and got paid for it. It did close the NYSE for days though. Crazy sh!t.
So lemme get this straight: you're b itching about a power outage in the City when you don't live here? Just so we're clear, that power outage didn't even extend throughout the entire city, not even the entire downtown area! You've got a f ucking handle like swishswish with a goddamn flick of the ballpark as your photo and yet you don't live here? You rock an SF tattoo when you weren't born here as well?
k
Quote Originally Posted by RealCherylTunt:
So lemme get this straight: you're b itching about a power outage in the City when you don't live here? Just so we're clear, that power outage didn't even extend throughout the entire city, not even the entire downtown area! You've got a f ucking handle like swishswish with a goddamn flick of the ballpark as your photo and yet you don't live here? You rock an SF tattoo when you weren't born here as well?
So lemme get this straight: you're b itching about a power outage in the City when you don't live here? Just so we're clear, that power outage didn't even extend throughout the entire city, not even the entire downtown area! You've got a f ucking handle like swishswish with a goddamn flick of the ballpark as your photo and yet you don't live here? You rock an SF tattoo when you weren't born here as well?
Do you live in the city? Are you from there or are you a gentrifier?
R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
Quote Originally Posted by RealCherylTunt:
So lemme get this straight: you're b itching about a power outage in the City when you don't live here? Just so we're clear, that power outage didn't even extend throughout the entire city, not even the entire downtown area! You've got a f ucking handle like swishswish with a goddamn flick of the ballpark as your photo and yet you don't live here? You rock an SF tattoo when you weren't born here as well?
Do you live in the city? Are you from there or are you a gentrifier?