Posted:
#1
Here me out. Here in this thread I accurately predicted that no one would sign Colin as a show of force of the NFL owners and their own way of dealing with the kneeling epidemic. Now, our leader, has come out and chastised the owners and players and inadvertently, brought them together in a show of unity against the highest office in the land. I am not going to argue if that was right or wrong for the POTUS but I am going to recant my statement that Colin will never play in the NFL again because the Donald has just made him a freaking hero!
I am still trying to get my mind around it but the Donald has not only made it so that Colin is no longer, "FIRED" but he may have actually just made him into a hero.
Just my two cents-
Crash
