Is there a way to get rid of these pop-ups when visiting/viewing the forum? I am really sick and tired of having to close reopen because it redirects me to a bullsh$t site or it asks me if I allow my current location.
Does anybody nyone else have this problem? Or can someone tell me how to get rid of it. It’s actually making me reconsider if I should visit covers.com entirely.
Please help, because I enjoy the threads and enjoy peoples insights on sports and outcomes.
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
Is there a way to get rid of these pop-ups when visiting/viewing the forum? I am really sick and tired of having to close reopen because it redirects me to a bullsh$t site or it asks me if I allow my current location.
Does anybody nyone else have this problem? Or can someone tell me how to get rid of it. It’s actually making me reconsider if I should visit covers.com entirely.
Please help, because I enjoy the threads and enjoy peoples insights on sports and outcomes.