Ellen Degeneres is accuseed of racism over a tweet where she edited a photo of herself riding on the back of Usain Bolt, What in the world is going on out there?
Ellen Degeneres is accuseed of racism over a tweet where she edited a photo of herself riding on the back of Usain Bolt, What in the world is going on out there?
Well this pretty much negates the fictional idea of a double standard...
How so?Not sure I follow your comment
If u can follow his comments, I'd worry about you.... I'd like to suggest a White Caucus of congressmen, WLM, and an all white TV Station... Get back to me about how that would go over...,
Quote Originally Posted by Hugh_Jorgan:
Quote Originally Posted by dl36:
Well this pretty much negates the fictional idea of a double standard...
How so?Not sure I follow your comment
If u can follow his comments, I'd worry about you.... I'd like to suggest a White Caucus of congressmen, WLM, and an all white TV Station... Get back to me about how that would go over...,