I'm always looking for informative and newsworthy events to learn more, please suggest two podcasts one on sports or sports betting and one from the news or world current events that you listen to? Thanks in advance for your suggestions.
Podcast recommendation request from me
Against the Spread with Marc Lawrence and Victor King.
2021 09 15 Marc Lawrence Podcast by Marc Lawrence Podcast (soundcloud.com)
Against the Spread with Marc Lawrence and Victor King.
2021 09 15 Marc Lawrence Podcast by Marc Lawrence Podcast (soundcloud.com)
I would add The Simple Handicap as a podcast worth considering. Adam Chernoff gives an efficient overview of betting trends. I just checked it out, as I’m also looking to expand my knowledge via podcast. It can be found at the top of the NFL Forum.
I would add The Simple Handicap as a podcast worth considering. Adam Chernoff gives an efficient overview of betting trends. I just checked it out, as I’m also looking to expand my knowledge via podcast. It can be found at the top of the NFL Forum.
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
