This place is seemingly the SICKEST place on earth!
North Korea! Unreal and I'm not making this up!
I give Donald Trump ALOT of credit for saying on OPEN AIR saying he would trade embargo the shit out of china until they make N. Korea and their Nuclear threat disappear. Besides that they are operating 3 generation death/work camps for anyone that so much frowns around Kim Jung Un! I agree with Trump as I sincerely believe N. Korea is an evil and sick extension of china, that only china can make go away! As for the bible and pot thing in the title it is 100% true!
This place is seemingly the SICKEST place on earth!
North Korea! Unreal and I'm not making this up!
I give Donald Trump ALOT of credit for saying on OPEN AIR saying he would trade embargo the shit out of china until they make N. Korea and their Nuclear threat disappear. Besides that they are operating 3 generation death/work camps for anyone that so much frowns around Kim Jung Un! I agree with Trump as I sincerely believe N. Korea is an evil and sick extension of china, that only china can make go away! As for the bible and pot thing in the title it is 100% true!