Posted:
#1
I have a Pinnacle account for about 3 years now (back when they were still accepting Philippine players. But I just found out that they don't accept players in the Philippines now (at least for new sign ups), but I can still access my Pinnacle account since I was able to sign up when they were still accepting players from the Philippines. Are there any Filipinos here using Pinnacle until now? Are you making deposits and withdrawals successfully?
I'm planning to come back in sports betting but I'm worried since I can still access my Pinnacle account, they might find out soon that I reside in the Philippines and they might hold any withdrawals. I can still access my account when I tried but I just wanna make sure that they only block those in the Philippines for new sign ups only, not for those with an existing account.
I'm planning to come back in sports betting but I'm worried since I can still access my Pinnacle account, they might find out soon that I reside in the Philippines and they might hold any withdrawals. I can still access my account when I tried but I just wanna make sure that they only block those in the Philippines for new sign ups only, not for those with an existing account.
