Prospect
Joined: Dec, 2010
Posts: 1
Posted:
#1
Don't know which section this falls under but I'm just trying to understand Pinnacle and their rules.
I placed a rugby bet on FT handicap of +1.5 which won on the 80 min as it was a draw.
Pinnacle says they upgraded it and now a loss because it went into overtime and the favorite won by 5.
Is Pinnacle the only book that has fulltime bets including overtime.I am not referring to their moneyline
3 way bets or two way bets.
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
Don't know which section this falls under but I'm just trying to understand Pinnacle and their rules.
I placed a rugby bet on FT handicap of +1.5 which won on the 80 min as it was a draw.
Pinnacle says they upgraded it and now a loss because it went into overtime and the favorite won by 5.
Is Pinnacle the only book that has fulltime bets including overtime.I am not referring to their moneyline
3 way bets or two way bets.