Folks, this might seem ho hum to some and not such a big deal to others, for me, to watch the pilot do this on the video was amazing and gives me even more respect for them. They are trained for this I've read and surely it's something they don't want to ever have to do but if they have to I hope they can all do it like this pilot did. The video is SAFE, I've watched it twice already. Have a great week!
Folks, this might seem ho hum to some and not such a big deal to others, for me, to watch the pilot do this on the video was amazing and gives me even more respect for them. They are trained for this I've read and surely it's something they don't want to ever have to do but if they have to I hope they can all do it like this pilot did. The video is SAFE, I've watched it twice already. Have a great week!