Lets just say if you were broke and had no money and where homeless but had a chance to sleep indoors but the only way you could do this was you had to bang a fat chick or ugly chick to keep from sleeping outdoors which would you choose ? This is a gun to your head type question so you have no other options you must pick and choose. I probably go with a fat chick. Big Girls got big hooters atleast some do. I just cant bare to look at ugly.
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
Lets just say if you were broke and had no money and where homeless but had a chance to sleep indoors but the only way you could do this was you had to bang a fat chick or ugly chick to keep from sleeping outdoors which would you choose ? This is a gun to your head type question so you have no other options you must pick and choose. I probably go with a fat chick. Big Girls got big hooters atleast some do. I just cant bare to look at ugly.
Not sure, can I keep just posting threads choosing through women to 100 women hoping one of them is a hot one? And if they're not, and I lose, I'll just start another thread refishing for another hot woman, hoping nobody remembers me doing this just a few months earlier.....
Not sure, can I keep just posting threads choosing through women to 100 women hoping one of them is a hot one? And if they're not, and I lose, I'll just start another thread refishing for another hot woman, hoping nobody remembers me doing this just a few months earlier.....
Depends on how fat, and how tbe fat is distributed, vs. how ugly. And as someone mentioned, what's the body like on the ugly one. This question needs pictures.
R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
Depends on how fat, and how tbe fat is distributed, vs. how ugly. And as someone mentioned, what's the body like on the ugly one. This question needs pictures.