I froze it, crushed it, put it in a glass, and poured some scotch on it. I'm convinced that making it into an alcoholic accompaniment is why the money never showed up.
I froze it, crushed it, put it in a glass, and poured some scotch on it. I'm convinced that making it into an alcoholic accompaniment is why the money never showed up.
I froze it, crushed it, put it in a glass, and poured some scotch on it. I'm convinced that making it into an alcoholic accompaniment is why the money never showed up.
BEST OF HEALTH, HAPPINESS,WEALTH, BLESSINGS and LUCK TO ALL !!
Quote Originally Posted by Getty3:
I froze it, crushed it, put it in a glass, and poured some scotch on it. I'm convinced that making it into an alcoholic accompaniment is why the money never showed up.
Well lets see,Peter Popoff use to hold Tent Revivals and used shortwave radio/accomplises to bilk cancer patients out of $.He was exposed as a fraud and thief while he ran a teleevangelistic(sp) tv show.I thought he was banned from US television but he still played on Canadian tv.
But this Water Thing is a new gig so why shouldn't this be legit?
Well lets see,Peter Popoff use to hold Tent Revivals and used shortwave radio/accomplises to bilk cancer patients out of $.He was exposed as a fraud and thief while he ran a teleevangelistic(sp) tv show.I thought he was banned from US television but he still played on Canadian tv.
But this Water Thing is a new gig so why shouldn't this be legit?