This is worth your time. Pete was so open, candid and comfortable with these guys. Full disclosure-I'm biased due to my admiration for the guy, plus with both of us being from Ohio he's someone I admired all through life. Enjoy.
This is worth your time. Pete was so open, candid and comfortable with these guys. Full disclosure-I'm biased due to my admiration for the guy, plus with both of us being from Ohio he's someone I admired all through life. Enjoy.
This is worth your time. Pete was so open, candid and comfortable with these guys. Full disclosure-I'm biased due to my admiration for the guy, plus with both of us being from Ohio he's someone I admired all through life. Enjoy.
Been watching half hour straight and this is a great interview because Pete is seriously into it and is talking like I’ve never seen him talk. I’m enjoying every minute.
The only reason I’m saving the second half is because I just ate two ambien and this will knock me out in ten minutes.
Thanks for posting Freddie. There are at least a half dozen facts I never knew about Rose. And still half the action to come!!!
Been watching half hour straight and this is a great interview because Pete is seriously into it and is talking like I’ve never seen him talk. I’m enjoying every minute.
The only reason I’m saving the second half is because I just ate two ambien and this will knock me out in ten minutes.
Thanks for posting Freddie. There are at least a half dozen facts I never knew about Rose. And still half the action to come!!!
MLB commissioner Rob Manfred removed Pete Rose and other deceased players from the league's permanently ineligible list.
This makes the sport’s all-time hit king eligible for election to the Hall of Fame.
![]()
MLB commissioner Rob Manfred removed Pete Rose and other deceased players from the league's permanently ineligible list.
This makes the sport’s all-time hit king eligible for election to the Hall of Fame.
![]()
The SAD part of this story is had he not went left, we would not be having this discussion here and he'd have been the FIRST unanimous ballot Hall of Famer. There would have been NOBODY voting against him
The SAD part of this story is had he not went left, we would not be having this discussion here and he'd have been the FIRST unanimous ballot Hall of Famer. There would have been NOBODY voting against him
Never met Pete but did see Pete jr play coming up in Iowa. He was a little peckerhead. Eight of us were right behind home plate. It was a dinky park and we were right on top of him.
So, we’re having a great time drinking beer and jr is on deck and we’re like, “hey Pete, how you doing? Give us a wave”.
That little azzhole wouldn’t even look at us. No acknowledgement whatsoever. That’s it! We were on his case all game. The razing he got from us was brutal. He was 0fer 5 with 3 k’s. Epic!!!
Never met Pete but did see Pete jr play coming up in Iowa. He was a little peckerhead. Eight of us were right behind home plate. It was a dinky park and we were right on top of him.
So, we’re having a great time drinking beer and jr is on deck and we’re like, “hey Pete, how you doing? Give us a wave”.
That little azzhole wouldn’t even look at us. No acknowledgement whatsoever. That’s it! We were on his case all game. The razing he got from us was brutal. He was 0fer 5 with 3 k’s. Epic!!!
