• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | General Discussion

    People are to angry in this country.

    bettingforfun
    StumpTownStu
    HockeyTeeth
    DoubleUp4Life
    Slobbasaurus
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 762
    Posts: 21
     
    bettingforfun
    bettingforfun
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2014
    Posts: 2042
    Posted: Apr. 20, 2018 - 6:16 PM ET #1

    Just take a peek over in the political forum and you will see what I mean.  I can fix this.

    Tune into Sirius/XM channel 41 The Joint.  Listen to the sweet sounds of Reggae for about an hour and your anger will start to subside. Repeat this on a daily basis as needed.  You will find yourself not really giving a f*ck what’s going on in this country.

    You are welcome.     
    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.
    Just take a peek over in the political forum and you will see what I mean.  I can fix this.

    Tune into Sirius/XM channel 41 The Joint.  Listen to the sweet sounds of Reggae for about an hour and your anger will start to subside. Repeat this on a daily basis as needed.  You will find yourself not really giving a f*ck what’s going on in this country.

    You are welcome.     
     
    StumpTownStu
    StumpTownStu
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2016
    Posts: 22234
    Posted: Apr. 20, 2018 - 8:07 PM ET #2

    Are you suggesting partaking in a little wacky tobacky as well? The political forum groud doesn't strike me as a reggae bunch.
    R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
    Reply
    Are you suggesting partaking in a little wacky tobacky as well? The political forum groud doesn't strike me as a reggae bunch.
     
    HockeyTeeth
    HockeyTeeth
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2005
    Posts: 3675
    Posted: Apr. 20, 2018 - 8:17 PM ET #3

     

    Reply

     

     
    HockeyTeeth
    HockeyTeeth
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2005
    Posts: 3675
    Posted: Apr. 20, 2018 - 8:22 PM ET #4

    (I know it's not reggae lol but the title "love don't live here anymore" kinda fit the theme. )

    Reply

    (I know it's not reggae lol but the title "love don't live here anymore" kinda fit the theme. )

     
    DoubleUp4Life
    DoubleUp4Life
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 66896
    Posted: Apr. 20, 2018 - 8:45 PM ET #5

    People are much different on message boards than in real life ...

    I live in a very diverse part of the country ... People are nice here ....

    BEST OF HEALTH, HAPPINESS,WEALTH, BLESSINGS and LUCK TO ALL !!
    Reply

    People are much different on message boards than in real life ...

    I live in a very diverse part of the country ... People are nice here ....

     
    bettingforfun
    bettingforfun
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2014
    Posts: 2042
    Posted: Apr. 20, 2018 - 9:53 PM ET #6

    I hear ya Stu but I think if people would give it a listen they would relax a bit more.  It’s what I call my “don’t take life so f*ckin seriously” music.  Yes, if one feels the urge to burn a fatty while listening I say by all means.

    I can’t think of any other music that is as upbeat as reggae.  In these trying times we need all of the positive mental stimulation we can get.  Cause at some point we all die and going through life miserable is not really living.

    Bob, Ziggy, Black Uhuru, Steel Pulse, Third World are a few of my favorites.  Give em a listen and try and stay angry.  It’s Impossible.
    Reply
    I hear ya Stu but I think if people would give it a listen they would relax a bit more.  It’s what I call my “don’t take life so f*ckin seriously” music.  Yes, if one feels the urge to burn a fatty while listening I say by all means.

    I can’t think of any other music that is as upbeat as reggae.  In these trying times we need all of the positive mental stimulation we can get.  Cause at some point we all die and going through life miserable is not really living.

    Bob, Ziggy, Black Uhuru, Steel Pulse, Third World are a few of my favorites.  Give em a listen and try and stay angry.  It’s Impossible.
     
    bettingforfun
    bettingforfun
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2014
    Posts: 2042
    Posted: Apr. 20, 2018 - 9:56 PM ET #7

    Quote Originally Posted by HockeyTeeth:

    (I know it's not reggae lol but the title "love don't live here anymore" kinda fit the theme. )


    Teeth the clothes alone are worth watching that vid.  
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by HockeyTeeth:

    (I know it's not reggae lol but the title "love don't live here anymore" kinda fit the theme. )


    Teeth the clothes alone are worth watching that vid.  
     
    Slobbasaurus
    Slobbasaurus
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 7150
    Posted: Apr. 21, 2018 - 8:51 AM ET #8

    Agreed.

    Stop watching the news and you'll be fine.  Netflix and Hulu are great ever since Trump declared he was running.  The Far Left and the right are at each other's throats.  Going from one extreme in leadership to the other.  

    I'm big on results and action so Mr. President is good as far as I'm concerned.  

    Street Signs at 4 am followed by Worldwide Exchange at 5, and I get my news with very little bias before I leave the house for the day.  

    Life in the Western World is not bad at all so there isn't reason to be angry all of the time.  It wasn't bad under Obama and it's certainly not bad under Trump.  
    Reply
    Agreed.

    Stop watching the news and you'll be fine.  Netflix and Hulu are great ever since Trump declared he was running.  The Far Left and the right are at each other's throats.  Going from one extreme in leadership to the other.  

    I'm big on results and action so Mr. President is good as far as I'm concerned.  

    Street Signs at 4 am followed by Worldwide Exchange at 5, and I get my news with very little bias before I leave the house for the day.  

    Life in the Western World is not bad at all so there isn't reason to be angry all of the time.  It wasn't bad under Obama and it's certainly not bad under Trump.  
     
    ZiggyDawg
    ZiggyDawg
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2003
    Posts: 5532
    Posted: Apr. 21, 2018 - 11:33 AM ET #9

    I totaly agree "BET ff" , reggae is solid .  I do the same thing but I have my tunes in a small USB drive for my car. I almost always listen to Bob Marley  whenever I need to 'cause I don't get sick of him at all.   Anyway listen to him especially :

    Waiting in Vain

    No Woman No Cry -  "Everything's gonna' be alright , Everything's gonna' be alright ,Everything's gonna' be alright ,Everything's gonna be alright ,.....

    and Stir It Up , Three Little Birds , Redemption Song , ....off the top of my head

    I still love everything from Biggie, Wutang, Nas , Dre n Snoop to RUSH , Zeppelin, Black Sabbath, Ozzy, Pink Floyd, ACDC, KISS, etc........

    BUT you almost have to be careful of what you listen to 'cause that sh-*-t will OFTEN jack you up in a second . 
    Reply
    I totaly agree "BET ff" , reggae is solid .  I do the same thing but I have my tunes in a small USB drive for my car. I almost always listen to Bob Marley  whenever I need to 'cause I don't get sick of him at all.   Anyway listen to him especially :

    Waiting in Vain

    No Woman No Cry -  "Everything's gonna' be alright , Everything's gonna' be alright ,Everything's gonna' be alright ,Everything's gonna be alright ,.....

    and Stir It Up , Three Little Birds , Redemption Song , ....off the top of my head

    I still love everything from Biggie, Wutang, Nas , Dre n Snoop to RUSH , Zeppelin, Black Sabbath, Ozzy, Pink Floyd, ACDC, KISS, etc........

    BUT you almost have to be careful of what you listen to 'cause that sh-*-t will OFTEN jack you up in a second . 
     
    HockeyTeeth
    HockeyTeeth
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2005
    Posts: 3675
    Posted: Apr. 21, 2018 - 1:07 PM ET #10

    Quote Originally Posted by bettingforfun:

    Teeth the clothes alone are worth watching that vid.

     

     

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by bettingforfun:

    Teeth the clothes alone are worth watching that vid.

     

     

     
    HockeyTeeth
    HockeyTeeth
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2005
    Posts: 3675
    Posted: Apr. 21, 2018 - 1:11 PM ET #11

    You want to relax with a j and chill check out soul train line dances from the 70's. Un fuckn reel. I used to watch those live. 

     

    Reply

    You want to relax with a j and chill check out soul train line dances from the 70's. Un fuckn reel. I used to watch those live. 

     

     
    DoubleUp4Life
    DoubleUp4Life
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 66896
    Posted: Apr. 21, 2018 - 11:14 PM ET #12

    Quote Originally Posted by HockeyTeeth:

    Posted: 10 hours ago "Quote" You want to relax with a j and chill check out soul train line dances from the 70's. Un fuckn reel. I used to watch those live.

     

    Just awesome brother ...My kids and I put old soul train on and dance , dance , dance 

    BEST OF HEALTH, HAPPINESS,WEALTH, BLESSINGS and LUCK TO ALL !!
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by HockeyTeeth:

    Posted: 10 hours ago "Quote" You want to relax with a j and chill check out soul train line dances from the 70's. Un fuckn reel. I used to watch those live.

     

    Just awesome brother ...My kids and I put old soul train on and dance , dance , dance 

     
    bettingforfun
    bettingforfun
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2014
    Posts: 2042
    Posted: Apr. 21, 2018 - 11:37 PM ET #13

    Quote Originally Posted by ZiggyDawg:

    I totaly agree "BET ff" , reggae is solid .  I do the same thing but I have my tunes in a small USB drive for my car. I almost always listen to Bob Marley  whenever I need to 'cause I don't get sick of him at all.   Anyway listen to him especially :

    Waiting in Vain

    No Woman No Cry -  "Everything's gonna' be alright , Everything's gonna' be alright ,Everything's gonna' be alright ,Everything's gonna be alright ,.....

    and Stir It Up , Three Little Birds , Redemption Song , ....off the top of my head

    I still love everything from Biggie, Wutang, Nas , Dre n Snoop to RUSH , Zeppelin, Black Sabbath, Ozzy, Pink Floyd, ACDC, KISS, etc........

    BUT you almost have to be careful of what you listen to 'cause that sh-*-t will OFTEN jack you up in a second . 

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by ZiggyDawg:

    I totaly agree "BET ff" , reggae is solid .  I do the same thing but I have my tunes in a small USB drive for my car. I almost always listen to Bob Marley  whenever I need to 'cause I don't get sick of him at all.   Anyway listen to him especially :

    Waiting in Vain

    No Woman No Cry -  "Everything's gonna' be alright , Everything's gonna' be alright ,Everything's gonna' be alright ,Everything's gonna be alright ,.....

    and Stir It Up , Three Little Birds , Redemption Song , ....off the top of my head

    I still love everything from Biggie, Wutang, Nas , Dre n Snoop to RUSH , Zeppelin, Black Sabbath, Ozzy, Pink Floyd, ACDC, KISS, etc........

    BUT you almost have to be careful of what you listen to 'cause that sh-*-t will OFTEN jack you up in a second . 

     
    bettingforfun
    bettingforfun
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2014
    Posts: 2042
    Posted: Apr. 21, 2018 - 11:42 PM ET #14

    Quote Originally Posted by HockeyTeeth:

    You want to relax with a j and chill check out soul train line dances from the 70's. Un fuckn reel. I used to watch those live. 

     


    Aaaaaaah memories and simpler times.  Yeah, soul train was sweet. Much like Happy Gilmore sometimes I just need to go to a “happy place”.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by HockeyTeeth:

    You want to relax with a j and chill check out soul train line dances from the 70's. Un fuckn reel. I used to watch those live. 

     


    Aaaaaaah memories and simpler times.  Yeah, soul train was sweet. Much like Happy Gilmore sometimes I just need to go to a “happy place”.
     
    Doja45
    Doja45
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2013
    Posts: 2304
    Posted: Apr. 21, 2018 - 11:43 PM ET #15

    Forget channel 41. My Sirius radio never leaves Howard 100 & 101
    Reply
    Forget channel 41. My Sirius radio never leaves Howard 100 & 101
     
    HockeyTeeth
    HockeyTeeth
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2005
    Posts: 3675
    Posted: Apr. 23, 2018 - 12:58 PM ET #16

    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleUp4Life:

    Posted: Apr. 22, 2018 - 12:14 AM ET "Quote" Quote Originally Posted by HockeyTeeth: Posted: 10 hours ago "Quote" You want to relax with a j and chill check out soul train line dances from the 70's. Un fuckn reel. I used to watch those live.   Just awesome brother ...My kids and I put old soul train on and dance , dance , dance

    Yeh different times...

    I said a hip hop
    The hippie to the hippie
    The hip hip a hop, and you don't stop, a rock it
    To the bang bang boogie, say up jump the boogie
    To the rhythm of the boogie, the beat
    A skiddleebebop, we rock, scooby doo
    And guess what, America, we love you

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleUp4Life:

    Posted: Apr. 22, 2018 - 12:14 AM ET "Quote" Quote Originally Posted by HockeyTeeth: Posted: 10 hours ago "Quote" You want to relax with a j and chill check out soul train line dances from the 70's. Un fuckn reel. I used to watch those live.   Just awesome brother ...My kids and I put old soul train on and dance , dance , dance

    Yeh different times...

    I said a hip hop
    The hippie to the hippie
    The hip hip a hop, and you don't stop, a rock it
    To the bang bang boogie, say up jump the boogie
    To the rhythm of the boogie, the beat
    A skiddleebebop, we rock, scooby doo
    And guess what, America, we love you

     
    ohnibbler
    ohnibbler
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2016
    Posts: 17
    Posted: Apr. 23, 2018 - 8:35 PM ET #17

    Maybe people are angry because other people don't know the difference between to and too. Who knows?

    Reply

    Maybe people are angry because other people don't know the difference between to and too. Who knows?

     
    bettingforfun
    bettingforfun
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2014
    Posts: 2042
    Posted: Apr. 24, 2018 - 3:22 PM ET #18

    Quote Originally Posted by ohnibbler:

    Posted: about 19 hours ago "Quote" Maybe people are angry because other people don't know the difference between to and too. Who knows?

     

    I actually saw that after I wrote that but failed "to" correct it.  BTW will you be giving english lessons during your time here?  6 posts in I might warn you it will take a lot of your time.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by ohnibbler:

    Posted: about 19 hours ago "Quote" Maybe people are angry because other people don't know the difference between to and too. Who knows?

     

    I actually saw that after I wrote that but failed "to" correct it.  BTW will you be giving english lessons during your time here?  6 posts in I might warn you it will take a lot of your time.

     
    bettingforfun
    bettingforfun
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2014
    Posts: 2042
    Posted: Apr. 24, 2018 - 3:23 PM ET #19

    Also, The Joint is channel 42.  Another oversight on my part.

    Reply

    Also, The Joint is channel 42.  Another oversight on my part.

     
    DoubleUp4Life
    DoubleUp4Life
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 66896
    Posted: Apr. 26, 2018 - 1:03 AM ET #20

    Quote Originally Posted by TexanGambler:

    Posted: Apr. 23, 2018 - 3:22 PM ET "Quote" I will not pay more than $200 per year to fraudulent corporations for auto and health insurance bills. I do not support with my money to people with drug, drinking, smoking and fatting problems. Why do we waste money to them if we are healthiers?

     

    Yeah you're right  DEVIL 

     

    Think of how much money we coukd save our rich masters if we starve toddlers and murder humans when they reach 60 years old ....

    BEST OF HEALTH, HAPPINESS,WEALTH, BLESSINGS and LUCK TO ALL !!
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by TexanGambler:

    Posted: Apr. 23, 2018 - 3:22 PM ET "Quote" I will not pay more than $200 per year to fraudulent corporations for auto and health insurance bills. I do not support with my money to people with drug, drinking, smoking and fatting problems. Why do we waste money to them if we are healthiers?

     

    Yeah you're right  DEVIL 

     

    Think of how much money we coukd save our rich masters if we starve toddlers and murder humans when they reach 60 years old ....

     
     
    DoubleUp4Life
    DoubleUp4Life
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 66896
    Posted: Apr. 26, 2018 - 1:07 AM ET #21

    Quote Originally Posted by ohnibbler:

    Posted: Apr. 23, 2018 - 9:35 PM ET "Quote" Maybe people are angry because other people don't know the difference between to and too. Who knows?

     

    6 posts in 2 years ...

     

    Saf cuckold ? 

    BEST OF HEALTH, HAPPINESS,WEALTH, BLESSINGS and LUCK TO ALL !!
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by ohnibbler:

    Posted: Apr. 23, 2018 - 9:35 PM ET "Quote" Maybe people are angry because other people don't know the difference between to and too. Who knows?

     

    6 posts in 2 years ...

     

    Saf cuckold ? 

    All Forums | General Discussion

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 459,893
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,611
    • Wednesday 10/07/2026 445
    • MLB Playoffs 16,961
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 35,289
    • PART DEUX 139
    • Breathtaking ....truly 36,363
    • Public Indicator Calculations 2026 19,267
    • Week 6 Money 5,877
    • How low can Trump go ? 29,149

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Privacy Choices Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.