Hi guys,
Is it illegal to hire someone to go to the game and live stream in on instagram or facebook so that sport bettors can gain an advantage on live betting?
Hi guys,
Is it illegal to hire someone to go to the game and live stream in on instagram or facebook so that sport bettors can gain an advantage on live betting?
Hi guys,
Is it illegal to hire someone to go to the game and live stream in on instagram or facebook so that sport bettors can gain an advantage on live betting?
You're not gonna gain an edge that way. The live lines adjust as fast as your boy on the 50 yard line will.
Not bad thinking on your part though.
You're not gonna gain an edge that way. The live lines adjust as fast as your boy on the 50 yard line will.
Not bad thinking on your part though.
@unknwnbutfamous
I hear about people doing this in tennis, but they're pretty strict on that in the stadiums. This is nothing new, and I'm sure people are doing it better than us.
@unknwnbutfamous
I hear about people doing this in tennis, but they're pretty strict on that in the stadiums. This is nothing new, and I'm sure people are doing it better than us.
