If I were to win something, is there a way to get paid besides pay pal? I try not to use them for obvious reasons. The rules say you must have a valid pay pal account (which I still do, but am thinking about closing) But is there any other option to receive money?
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
If I were to win something, is there a way to get paid besides pay pal? I try not to use them for obvious reasons. The rules say you must have a valid pay pal account (which I still do, but am thinking about closing) But is there any other option to receive money?
I'm assuming you mean you won something from Covers...I was in the same situation a few years ago and had to create a Paypal account. Only other option they offered me was some sort of moneygram which would have cost me over $50 so I just made the Paypal account
I'm assuming you mean you won something from Covers...I was in the same situation a few years ago and had to create a Paypal account. Only other option they offered me was some sort of moneygram which would have cost me over $50 so I just made the Paypal account