Pats 4/1 futures & online book
I take it you are in the USA?
You don't know anybody in Nevada?
You claim to have $25K riding but can't afford a plane ticket?
By process of elimination that makes you either a liar or an imbecile.
I'm going with imbecile because you waited until the very last moment to decide what was a very easy hedge ten days ago.
I take it you are in the USA?
You don't know anybody in Nevada?
You claim to have $25K riding but can't afford a plane ticket?
By process of elimination that makes you either a liar or an imbecile.
I'm going with imbecile because you waited until the very last moment to decide what was a very easy hedge ten days ago.
Now , Goose have a Snickers bar. You know how you get when you are hungry for the tables at Foxwoods!! Love ya, bro
. ps: finished the Holy Bull race last night and will text you my synopsis!!
Now , Goose have a Snickers bar. You know how you get when you are hungry for the tables at Foxwoods!! Love ya, bro
. ps: finished the Holy Bull race last night and will text you my synopsis!!
Now , Goose have a Snickers bar. You know how you get when you are hungry for the tables at Foxwoods!! Love ya, bro
. ps: finished the Holy Bull race last night and will text you my synopsis!!
That was a GREAT call on Vancouver last night!
Yes, please give me that Holy Bull!
Wifey has these little champagne bottles so I appropriated one and am sipping a Mimosa to start my day. Breakfast of Champions!
THEN, it's SOUTHBOUND to scalp them Indians.
Now , Goose have a Snickers bar. You know how you get when you are hungry for the tables at Foxwoods!! Love ya, bro
. ps: finished the Holy Bull race last night and will text you my synopsis!!
That was a GREAT call on Vancouver last night!
Yes, please give me that Holy Bull!
Wifey has these little champagne bottles so I appropriated one and am sipping a Mimosa to start my day. Breakfast of Champions!
THEN, it's SOUTHBOUND to scalp them Indians.
chaloots: It's a 4 or 4.5 MIDDLE opportunity. Those don't grow on Super Bowl Trees! You'd have to be crazy not to want to Middle that game. IMHO anyway.
GL young1 whatever you decide.
chaloots: It's a 4 or 4.5 MIDDLE opportunity. Those don't grow on Super Bowl Trees! You'd have to be crazy not to want to Middle that game. IMHO anyway.
GL young1 whatever you decide.
I understand what you are saying but I would never give up that advantage and risk cutting my profit. Unless he is in dire need for money he is suppose to keep his bet the way it is.
I understand what you are saying but I would never give up that advantage and risk cutting my profit. Unless he is in dire need for money he is suppose to keep his bet the way it is.
I agree with everything Goose said, also why would you hedge on a bet that you are getting 4-1 odds when the rest of the world has to lay almost 2-1 odds? When you made the bet this is exactly what you had hoped for, why would you want to cut into your profits? If you had a legit ticket from Vegas that was paying 25K if the Patriots win, I would buy that ticket from you for 20K and it would be a smart purchase. If you can get paid on a favorite with odds that pay as a dog you keep the ticket. Didn't type this so much for you as I doubt you understand it anyway, this is for future nitwits that want to hedge when they have a huge advantage.
Meant I would buy that ticket for 13K and it would be a smart investment.
I agree with everything Goose said, also why would you hedge on a bet that you are getting 4-1 odds when the rest of the world has to lay almost 2-1 odds? When you made the bet this is exactly what you had hoped for, why would you want to cut into your profits? If you had a legit ticket from Vegas that was paying 25K if the Patriots win, I would buy that ticket from you for 20K and it would be a smart purchase. If you can get paid on a favorite with odds that pay as a dog you keep the ticket. Didn't type this so much for you as I doubt you understand it anyway, this is for future nitwits that want to hedge when they have a huge advantage.
Meant I would buy that ticket for 13K and it would be a smart investment.
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
