I smoked a little over the weekend, never usually do but now I find out in 2 weeks I have to take a drug test, anyone have any knowledge of things I can do or take over the next 2 weeks to help me pass. I should be ok, but am freaking out cause I never smoke and the one time I do this shit happens...just my luck! :) Thanks is advance
Passing drug test
Views: 546
Posts: 12
Posted:
#1
I smoked a little over the weekend, never usually do but now I find out in 2 weeks I have to take a drug test, anyone have any knowledge of things I can do or take over the next 2 weeks to help me pass. I should be ok, but am freaking out cause I never smoke and the one time I do this shit happens...just my luck! :) Thanks is advance
Posted:
#6
Since you have 2 weeks, you can buy drug test strips online. Test yourself 3 days before. If it is positive, then you can try different things.
You can get in trouble for trying to dilute your urine (or beat the test in some other way), so if you don't have to, you are better off not doing it.
Since you have 2 weeks, you can buy drug test strips online. Test yourself 3 days before. If it is positive, then you can try different things.
You can get in trouble for trying to dilute your urine (or beat the test in some other way), so if you don't have to, you are better off not doing it.
Posted:
#7
Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu:
If you keep drinking your own pee you will filter it out. It's the only surefire way to beat a drug test.
dude, just go to the quick fix website. they'll get you taken care of. been using it for years. you know it's good when the fed. tries to sue the company and loses because they have the right to sell it to people as a fetish item... or you could go with stu's idea. i heard that works, too
No team is as good as it looks when winning nor are they as bad as they look when losing
Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu:
If you keep drinking your own pee you will filter it out. It's the only surefire way to beat a drug test.
dude, just go to the quick fix website. they'll get you taken care of. been using it for years. you know it's good when the fed. tries to sue the company and loses because they have the right to sell it to people as a fetish item... or you could go with stu's idea. i heard that works, too
Posted:
#10
Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose:
And what if they pull a hair?
And what if they pull a hair?
better make like brittany spears circa '07 real quick
No team is as good as it looks when winning nor are they as bad as they look when losing
Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose:
And what if they pull a hair?
And what if they pull a hair?
better make like brittany spears circa '07 real quick
Posted:
#12
If you were clean before you smoked you will be ok, to get clean for a urine sample you work out, tread mill, bicycle, fast walking and sauna to metabolize the herb. If you are talking hair follicle test, look for another job. Never take anything to mask your result because thats an automatic positive.
If you were clean before you smoked you will be ok, to get clean for a urine sample you work out, tread mill, bicycle, fast walking and sauna to metabolize the herb. If you are talking hair follicle test, look for another job. Never take anything to mask your result because thats an automatic positive.
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
