well it pays 50 every 4 hours. You have to appreciate acting profession had to audition for it. I get to stand on a sidewalk act like a clown with a dress a sash and a sign for Liberty tax... lolol it is going to be remeberable... all the world is a stage and we must play our part. Nothing is beneath old nacth these days. Sat sun Main Street Lewiston. Should be quite a trip for me and no I didn’t have to lose a bet .
Part time acting gig
Views: 321
Posts: 6
Posted:
#1
well it pays 50 every 4 hours. You have to appreciate acting profession had to audition for it. I get to stand on a sidewalk act like a clown with a dress a sash and a sign for Liberty tax... lolol it is going to be remeberable... all the world is a stage and we must play our part. Nothing is beneath old nacth these days. Sat sun Main Street Lewiston. Should be quite a trip for me and no I didn’t have to lose a bet .
Posted:
#4
Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose:
post a video clip
will make that happen. Complete staffing pulled me from the ticket at re energy. Lost out on the 100. So I do what I have to to make up the money. I understand the situation. If a bunch of it is paid it shows only a few get work and that not everyone that wants gets some,..., well may always comes through when his lady expects 100 well I gonna get it better a dress than dealing with collections.. no one gets hurt this way
post a video clip
Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose:
post a video clip
will make that happen. Complete staffing pulled me from the ticket at re energy. Lost out on the 100. So I do what I have to to make up the money. I understand the situation. If a bunch of it is paid it shows only a few get work and that not everyone that wants gets some,..., well may always comes through when his lady expects 100 well I gonna get it better a dress than dealing with collections.. no one gets hurt this way post a video clip
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
