??????????
Parasite!
Haven't seen it yet and no offense, but when a foreign film with subtitles wins best picture it confirms my thoughts that it was a less then average year for good movies.
Haven't seen it yet and no offense, but when a foreign film with subtitles wins best picture it confirms my thoughts that it was a less then average year for good movies.
Parasite is a fantastic film with high drama and wild surprise as people do what they must to survive in the world of the rich, poor and lucky and unlucky.
Another great film is Ex Machina on Netflix
Parasite is a fantastic film with high drama and wild surprise as people do what they must to survive in the world of the rich, poor and lucky and unlucky.
Another great film is Ex Machina on Netflix
I love korean (kdramas fantasy series) lol But this movie is great. The ending make sense.
lmmmfaooooo who can this be
I love korean (kdramas fantasy series) lol But this movie is great. The ending make sense.
lmmmfaooooo who can this be
It was actually an amazing movie, I'm one of the subtitle haters but I thoroughly enjoyed this one. I don't get why people hate on it, they either haven't watched it, are in the extremely low % that actually disliked it or are racist in my opinion.
It was actually an amazing movie, I'm one of the subtitle haters but I thoroughly enjoyed this one. I don't get why people hate on it, they either haven't watched it, are in the extremely low % that actually disliked it or are racist in my opinion.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 456,364
- Friday 10/02/2026 910
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 266,496
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,277
- PART DEUX 288
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 31,405
- Trump's legacy? 32,964
- Delaware QB Nick Minicucci 4,549
- **$$$ MD Friday 10/2 $$$** 5,829
- NCAA WEEK 5 ***Mission Impossible: Fade me and win *** 5,990
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
