Love this shit. UFOs, ghosts, demons, poltergeist, Bigfoot and plenty more. Good show. Seen very episode and how can you not think there is another world and more dimensions and gods etc
can’t explain a ghost human walking across a busy road caught on camera. Or filing cabinets opening and slamming on their own.
makes you wonder, are we alone
“It’s not a lie, if you believe it”
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
Love this shit. UFOs, ghosts, demons, poltergeist, Bigfoot and plenty more. Good show. Seen very episode and how can you not think there is another world and more dimensions and gods etc
can’t explain a ghost human walking across a busy road caught on camera. Or filing cabinets opening and slamming on their own.
Skinwalker Ranch is a show for you then. Friend of mine been trying to get me to watch so I can talk to him about it. I tell him “I don’t have the time, besides I get all my info from you.” So when’s the next invasion?
gamblor for life
Skinwalker Ranch is a show for you then. Friend of mine been trying to get me to watch so I can talk to him about it. I tell him “I don’t have the time, besides I get all my info from you.” So when’s the next invasion?