imagine finding this in your backyard ![]()
@maxwagers781
Thank you for this VERY informative video. I had never seen it before. I am not surprised that their government operates just like ours...Someone finds six hundred million dollars and it gets "donated for the so-called betterment of the country." Everyone knows that money was put in someone else's pocket.
@maxwagers781
Thank you for this VERY informative video. I had never seen it before. I am not surprised that their government operates just like ours...Someone finds six hundred million dollars and it gets "donated for the so-called betterment of the country." Everyone knows that money was put in someone else's pocket.
That money was better off taken away from Escobar. He’s a bad man plain and simple. didn’t matter who ended up with the cash as long as it found its way far from him.
That money was better off taken away from Escobar. He’s a bad man plain and simple. didn’t matter who ended up with the cash as long as it found its way far from him.
