Have fun I've had 3 and two were the nuke one's where the treadmill goes 3 min's and then goes up and faster then you need to let the dr know when you can only run another min and he gives you a shot with the dye , I think they tell you not to take you blood pressure pills if your on them , after the first time i learned not to take them for two days before the test and your heart rate will shoot right up there in no time they need to make your heart hit a certain number when your running and then you lay under the machine again and it does another scan. I've had 1 heart attack no fun the dr kept asking how much do i drink and what drugs i'm on , when i said i don't drink he waited a min and turn around again and asked how much do you drink , i look at him and said i told you i don't drink , i don't know if he was just testing he or didn't think i was telling the truth.
Have fun I've had 3 and two were the nuke one's where the treadmill goes 3 min's and then goes up and faster then you need to let the dr know when you can only run another min and he gives you a shot with the dye , I think they tell you not to take you blood pressure pills if your on them , after the first time i learned not to take them for two days before the test and your heart rate will shoot right up there in no time they need to make your heart hit a certain number when your running and then you lay under the machine again and it does another scan. I've had 1 heart attack no fun the dr kept asking how much do i drink and what drugs i'm on , when i said i don't drink he waited a min and turn around again and asked how much do you drink , i look at him and said i told you i don't drink , i don't know if he was just testing he or didn't think i was telling the truth.
Hi folks. I know the routine as i've had afib since 2010. sucks. was admitted to hospital May 7-9 bc of chest pains . did stress test and all that and doc told me heart blood flow and no blockage was within the normal .
God bless nature. we can overcome this
Hi folks. I know the routine as i've had afib since 2010. sucks. was admitted to hospital May 7-9 bc of chest pains . did stress test and all that and doc told me heart blood flow and no blockage was within the normal .