Well, maybe not totally fade out. There will always be a percentage of people who prefer this method, and one of the replacements coming down the pipe is actually a re-implementation of an online book, but with a twist!
The first reason is that the Crypto Community is now in the development of a 'blockchain' implementation/standard that will allow one to hold their own funds in their own wallet, and be paid instantly upon completion (the bets are actually held in a sort of 'escrow' in the blockchain and released when event is final).
The other reason I believe this is because I was down at the local 'Hollywood Casino'-where incidentally a GM plant used to be-and a manager there mentioned that there was a bill in the Ohio House to legalize sports gambling-possibly still a year or two off, but it's definitely coming now by all indications!
So, as that fanous Yankees announcer says, "See ya" :-)
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
Well, maybe not totally fade out. There will always be a percentage of people who prefer this method, and one of the replacements coming down the pipe is actually a re-implementation of an online book, but with a twist!
The first reason is that the Crypto Community is now in the development of a 'blockchain' implementation/standard that will allow one to hold their own funds in their own wallet, and be paid instantly upon completion (the bets are actually held in a sort of 'escrow' in the blockchain and released when event is final).
The other reason I believe this is because I was down at the local 'Hollywood Casino'-where incidentally a GM plant used to be-and a manager there mentioned that there was a bill in the Ohio House to legalize sports gambling-possibly still a year or two off, but it's definitely coming now by all indications!
So, as that fanous Yankees announcer says, "See ya" :-)
In the end, everything is going to go through LV software, state by state, Vegas book, by Vegas book....Look for Cantor Gaming, WilliamHillL, Boyd Gaming, WestgateSuperBookLV, Ladbrokes, and WynnGaming (just to name a few of many LV bookmakers that are ready willing, and able to roll with it)
online sports betting as is, will eventually become a commodity of the past, no longer being able to compete in the American market..
You'll see a state by state Ultra-net formulated, and a new era in sports betting in the USA...
In the end, everything is going to go through LV software, state by state, Vegas book, by Vegas book....Look for Cantor Gaming, WilliamHillL, Boyd Gaming, WestgateSuperBookLV, Ladbrokes, and WynnGaming (just to name a few of many LV bookmakers that are ready willing, and able to roll with it)
online sports betting as is, will eventually become a commodity of the past, no longer being able to compete in the American market..
You'll see a state by state Ultra-net formulated, and a new era in sports betting in the USA...
My Bookie has an Online page,telephone answering 12-8 pm,gives me a ID number and 5k limit and I bet on Credit and I don't have to pay up until Tuesday.
When ever I walk in the Bar,he buys a second of my first order if I'm collecting or paying just to reinforce it as a positive experience.
New York OTB is never going to be close and forget off-shore.
My Bookie has an Online page,telephone answering 12-8 pm,gives me a ID number and 5k limit and I bet on Credit and I don't have to pay up until Tuesday.
When ever I walk in the Bar,he buys a second of my first order if I'm collecting or paying just to reinforce it as a positive experience.
New York OTB is never going to be close and forget off-shore.