Is the game up on this racket? Wondering if any you resourceful degenerates have a link to one that isn't a comnplete scam.
Product: Viagra.
Oder gentlemen I work with is paying 400 dollars for 30 pills of this medication with a prescription @ his local CVS pharmacy. Offered to help his cost.
Thanks in advance if you know any of that can be trusted to ship to the Unites States.
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
Is the game up on this racket? Wondering if any you resourceful degenerates have a link to one that isn't a comnplete scam.
Product: Viagra.
Oder gentlemen I work with is paying 400 dollars for 30 pills of this medication with a prescription @ his local CVS pharmacy. Offered to help his cost.
Thanks in advance if you know any of that can be trusted to ship to the Unites States.
Is the game up on this racket? Wondering if any you resourceful degenerates have a link to one that isn't a comnplete scam.
Product: Viagra.
Oder gentlemen I work with is paying 400 dollars for 30 pills of this medication with a prescription @ his local CVS pharmacy. Offered to help his cost.
Thanks in advance if you know any of that can be trusted to ship to the Unites States.
Hope Wall can save you...I mean him...some serious money.
Quote Originally Posted by searchwarrant:
Is the game up on this racket? Wondering if any you resourceful degenerates have a link to one that isn't a comnplete scam.
Product: Viagra.
Oder gentlemen I work with is paying 400 dollars for 30 pills of this medication with a prescription @ his local CVS pharmacy. Offered to help his cost.
Thanks in advance if you know any of that can be trusted to ship to the Unites States.
Hope Wall can save you...I mean him...some serious money.