Online Pharmacies
Careful young grasshopper
Careful young grasshopper
https://www.planetdrugsdirect.com/
From Wall posted a few months ago. Plan on trying it.
https://www.planetdrugsdirect.com/
From Wall posted a few months ago. Plan on trying it.
I use an Indian one,for 2 generic/ combo of Caduet (blood pressure/cholesterol).Cheaper over the long run than going to the some Dr who gives you a 3 month script at a time and return visit needed.No problems .Have no tried a narcotic though I like to have a Valium once in a blue moon.
aclepsa.com
I use an Indian one,for 2 generic/ combo of Caduet (blood pressure/cholesterol).Cheaper over the long run than going to the some Dr who gives you a 3 month script at a time and return visit needed.No problems .Have no tried a narcotic though I like to have a Valium once in a blue moon.
aclepsa.com
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
