Oil got drilled today (no pun intended). A Goldman analyst is predicting that it goes over $60 a barrel by the end of the year. That's over a 100% ROI for you non-math majors; I just don't see it happening.
Oil got drilled today (no pun intended). A Goldman analyst is predicting that it goes over $60 a barrel by the end of the year. That's over a 100% ROI for you non-math majors; I just don't see it happening.
Oil got drilled today (no pun intended). A Goldman analyst is predicting that it goes over $60 a barrel by the end of the year. That's over a 100% ROI for you non-math majors; I just don't see it happening.
opec has to change policy in june
under this current conditions oil has no where but down It has a global surplus
the big ships was pointed out by sundance not moving some use a gallon a to navigate a nautical inch.
and Iran has yet to be released from sanctions to pump at their full capacity,
chinas production and energy demands going down coupled with the fact the us can now sell globally doesn't give me reason to think that oil is slated to return to above 50 anytime soon
a little above cost to drill and pump around 12,00 15-20 a brrl is where I see the market heading.
Quote Originally Posted by Slobbasaurus:
Oil got drilled today (no pun intended). A Goldman analyst is predicting that it goes over $60 a barrel by the end of the year. That's over a 100% ROI for you non-math majors; I just don't see it happening.
opec has to change policy in june
under this current conditions oil has no where but down It has a global surplus
the big ships was pointed out by sundance not moving some use a gallon a to navigate a nautical inch.
and Iran has yet to be released from sanctions to pump at their full capacity,
chinas production and energy demands going down coupled with the fact the us can now sell globally doesn't give me reason to think that oil is slated to return to above 50 anytime soon
a little above cost to drill and pump around 12,00 15-20 a brrl is where I see the market heading.