I'm going to post one pick per day for a year and lets see how this goes.
My Theory is that I can pick one game correctly (the "best" one after research) but Can't win two in the same day.
January 1:
LSU -3.5
I'm going to post one pick per day for a year and lets see how this goes.
My Theory is that I can pick one game correctly (the "best" one after research) but Can't win two in the same day.
January 1:
LSU -3.5
I'm going to post one pick per day for a year and lets see how this goes.
My Theory is that I can pick one game correctly (the "best" one after research) but Can't win two in the same day.
January 1:
LSU -3.5
@jimmy: i hear yea.....Im hoping to go 4-3 or 5-2 per week. Im just tired of placing too many bets....after research, just going with the best one.....
@jimmy: i hear yea.....Im hoping to go 4-3 or 5-2 per week. Im just tired of placing too many bets....after research, just going with the best one.....
