My realistic goal is to go 5-2 for the week, so I hit the mark +345
Its a new week, so lets see how it goes.....
tonight's play:
Warriors -9.5
TW: 1-0
Streak: W5
YTD: 6-2 +445
Tonight: OU/TTU Over 162.5
Note: 3 of wins have been by less than 1.5 I dont like living on the edge like that....statistically will even out....
Thanks for following along fellas!
TW: 1-0
Streak: W5
YTD: 6-2 +445
Tonight: OU/TTU Over 162.5
Note: 3 of wins have been by less than 1.5 I dont like living on the edge like that....statistically will even out....
Thanks for following along fellas!
TW: 1-1
Streak: L1
YTD: 6-3. +335
reverted back to my old ways...went with heart and feeling as opposed to analytics. (But I also liked the Under on that UVA game, so would have lost anyhow....)
Tonight: Furman. -7.5 (didn’t get it early enough...the line changed mid-click!)
TW: 1-1
Streak: L1
YTD: 6-3. +335
reverted back to my old ways...went with heart and feeling as opposed to analytics. (But I also liked the Under on that UVA game, so would have lost anyhow....)
Tonight: Furman. -7.5 (didn’t get it early enough...the line changed mid-click!)
How is this bullsh&t prospect thread still in Covers Gd. Get it oughta here fur fuk sake.
How is this bullsh&t prospect thread still in Covers Gd. Get it oughta here fur fuk sake.
I have a dream..that one day all the children will be judged not by the color of their skin, but rather on the fact they post sports related opinions on a General Discussion Board on a Sports Website.
If you are annoyed at my post, this is gonna throw you over the edge: I come from a "shithole" country.
I really hope that I one day, I get to the point in my life where my only problem is that someone posts about sports in a General Discussion thread on a Sports Website. It must be good to be you.
God Is Great, Beer is Good and people are crazy......
I have a dream..that one day all the children will be judged not by the color of their skin, but rather on the fact they post sports related opinions on a General Discussion Board on a Sports Website.
If you are annoyed at my post, this is gonna throw you over the edge: I come from a "shithole" country.
I really hope that I one day, I get to the point in my life where my only problem is that someone posts about sports in a General Discussion thread on a Sports Website. It must be good to be you.
God Is Great, Beer is Good and people are crazy......
TW: 3-2
Streak: W1
YTD: 8-4 +435
On big days like this, I am going to do a "Double" Afternoon/Evening picks:
Afternoon: St Louis/George Mason Over 131
TW: 3-2
Streak: W1
YTD: 8-4 +435
On big days like this, I am going to do a "Double" Afternoon/Evening picks:
Afternoon: St Louis/George Mason Over 131
