On Line Poker
I thought it all died off after that black friday, didnt it?
Now whatever online poker sites are left are just dot nets for freerolls and satellites into live events...i could be wrong though....ever since that Unibet master user scandal where the players were able to see others hole cards, online poker never was able to recover.
I thought it all died off after that black friday, didnt it?
Now whatever online poker sites are left are just dot nets for freerolls and satellites into live events...i could be wrong though....ever since that Unibet master user scandal where the players were able to see others hole cards, online poker never was able to recover.
Used to play at Bo D*g. They had a great poker sight. Played there for years. They had all sorts of games. My favorite is they had a scheduled tournament that started at 7:pm pst. 12 dollar buy in and there was always a huge amount of players. First place was always around $1200.00. I actually won two but it was a lot of years I played And its a grind. Normal time was about five hours. I just got lucky, sure played enough of those tournaments.Do any of you guys have good site. I only like sit & go's and tournaments. As always thanks.
Used to play at Bo D*g. They had a great poker sight. Played there for years. They had all sorts of games. My favorite is they had a scheduled tournament that started at 7:pm pst. 12 dollar buy in and there was always a huge amount of players. First place was always around $1200.00. I actually won two but it was a lot of years I played And its a grind. Normal time was about five hours. I just got lucky, sure played enough of those tournaments.Do any of you guys have good site. I only like sit & go's and tournaments. As always thanks.
Online poker is for nerds.
Id rather be called a geek than a nerd...geeks are good people ![]()
Online poker is for nerds.
Id rather be called a geek than a nerd...geeks are good people ![]()
I came in 3rd one time playing the Sunday Millions tourny on PokerStars when it was near its peak...that was really a cool fun experience for me...made top 20 a few other times...those were the glory days of online poker where 80% of the players had very little knowledge of the game but just wanted to be part of the Moneymaker era...good times ![]()
I came in 3rd one time playing the Sunday Millions tourny on PokerStars when it was near its peak...that was really a cool fun experience for me...made top 20 a few other times...those were the glory days of online poker where 80% of the players had very little knowledge of the game but just wanted to be part of the Moneymaker era...good times ![]()
I came in 3rd one time playing the Sunday Millions tourny on PokerStars when it was near its peak...that was really a cool fun experience for me...made top 20 a few other times...those were the glory days of online poker where 80% of the players had very little knowledge of the game but just wanted to be part of the Moneymaker era...good times ![]()
I came in 3rd one time playing the Sunday Millions tourny on PokerStars when it was near its peak...that was really a cool fun experience for me...made top 20 a few other times...those were the glory days of online poker where 80% of the players had very little knowledge of the game but just wanted to be part of the Moneymaker era...good times ![]()
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
