I freaking lost my whole desktop all text documents my background all browers gone just a blue screen eeeeeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkk
so searched found cure it says restart system 4 times.
click on start thingy scroll till u see restart and do it 4 times. Idid it once boom evrything came back now im goona e mail everything to yahoo e mail so i have them saved
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
I freaking lost my whole desktop all text documents my background all browers gone just a blue screen eeeeeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkk
so searched found cure it says restart system 4 times.
click on start thingy scroll till u see restart and do it 4 times. Idid it once boom evrything came back now im goona e mail everything to yahoo e mail so i have them saved
I freaking lost my whole desktop all text documents my background all browers gone just a blue screen eeeeeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkk so searched found cure it says restart system 4 times. click on start thingy scroll till u see restart and do it 4 times. Idid it once boom evrything came back now im goona e mail everything to yahoo e mail so i have them saved
I use USB memory sticks to backup my stuff.
But we all need to write down ON PAPER all our login usernames/email addresses/and passwords and routinely update that list too!!! Furthermore it is a good idea to export all your bookmarks to a file then copy to a thumb drive/memory stick and/or email it to your yahoo/google email....
Quote Originally Posted by tjones1270:
I freaking lost my whole desktop all text documents my background all browers gone just a blue screen eeeeeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkk so searched found cure it says restart system 4 times. click on start thingy scroll till u see restart and do it 4 times. Idid it once boom evrything came back now im goona e mail everything to yahoo e mail so i have them saved
I use USB memory sticks to backup my stuff.
But we all need to write down ON PAPER all our login usernames/email addresses/and passwords and routinely update that list too!!! Furthermore it is a good idea to export all your bookmarks to a file then copy to a thumb drive/memory stick and/or email it to your yahoo/google email....