Offshore Horse Betting
Just saw this is a first post so maybe bs..but here is Carib Sports payouts on horses.Horse Racing Max Payout!!
Win 50 for 1, Place 20 for 1, Show 10 for 1
250:1 on Daily Doubles, Exactas and Quinellas
1000:1 on Trifectas and Pick 3s
Just saw this is a first post so maybe bs..but here is Carib Sports payouts on horses.Horse Racing Max Payout!!
Win 50 for 1, Place 20 for 1, Show 10 for 1
250:1 on Daily Doubles, Exactas and Quinellas
1000:1 on Trifectas and Pick 3s
So I did a bet on an offshore betting website and they told me that they pay track odds I had a trifecta for 19,715 dollars and they said the max they could pay me was 10,000. How is that right what should I do about this situation?
So I did a bet on an offshore betting website and they told me that they pay track odds I had a trifecta for 19,715 dollars and they said the max they could pay me was 10,000. How is that right what should I do about this situation?
I got an email from ExpressBet that said I couldn't even phone in a race bet (using a computer is a nono) in Arizona. They follow up with another two weeks later with "We're back! We just signed a new deal....)!
Moral of the story. Buy U.S.![]()
I got an email from ExpressBet that said I couldn't even phone in a race bet (using a computer is a nono) in Arizona. They follow up with another two weeks later with "We're back! We just signed a new deal....)!
Moral of the story. Buy U.S.![]()
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
