Posted:
#1
I recently learned that most of these off-shore books look at Americans like fools. Most of the people working at these places don't make all that much (CSR's), so I guess it's understandable. When idiots are dropping thousands on games, and they're barely getting by, probably seems that way.
Which is one more reason sports gambling in the USA should be legal. Why deal with people who secretly despise us? The apparatus should be in place to do this. I have a Hollywood casino right down the street, as well as the Ohio lottery, but yet can't bet on a sporting event. Ridiculous!
Which is one more reason sports gambling in the USA should be legal. Why deal with people who secretly despise us? The apparatus should be in place to do this. I have a Hollywood casino right down the street, as well as the Ohio lottery, but yet can't bet on a sporting event. Ridiculous!
