Posted:
#1
Recall last year we had some members who chimed in playing FIFA.
I'm on the ps4 and welcome play anytime, if you have a ps4, and don't have the game, I welcome you to play via the share button. Which is an awesome feature.
Anyway I began playing UT pretty much the day it came out. Currently do not have much beyond a bunch of Brazilian players and Serie A team for chemistry purposes.
Some gems I have discovered
Paulo Dybala - ST - Juventus
Pegged as the next Messi, he has incredible attributes up front and has recently experienced a market crash and can be found relatively cheap.
Felipe Anderson -LW Lazio
So done tipped me off as he is the cheap Neymar, I wouldn't go that far, but he is a stud and for 5k should be owned.
Anyone trading any particular players to gain coins. I stay trading pacy Barclays players and always make a small profit. And strategy and discussion on the subject is welcome.
