I hope Manhattan is ok, but all the boroughs and New Jersey can wash into the Atlantic Ocean for all I care. I was at a party with the owner of Jersey Mikes once, I asked him if he knew that the word Jersey conjures up thoughts of filth, rats, cockroaches? He said "no"
#clueless
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
I hope Manhattan is ok, but all the boroughs and New Jersey can wash into the Atlantic Ocean for all I care. I was at a party with the owner of Jersey Mikes once, I asked him if he knew that the word Jersey conjures up thoughts of filth, rats, cockroaches? He said "no"
It's the arm pit of the country, my dad called it the asshole of the planet, but i meant that figuratively, not literally- No, I don't wish too much harm on anybody...NFL/NBA refs maybe
It's the arm pit of the country, my dad called it the asshole of the planet, but i meant that figuratively, not literally- No, I don't wish too much harm on anybody...NFL/NBA refs maybe