With so many big leagues being cancelled, have you guys had a look at our Aussie leagues? NRL, AFL and the A league all have good betting opportunities, worth a mention.
Now's a good time to follow Aussie sports
Views: 100
Posts: 3
Posted:
#2
I'm ready to blindly start punting which goes against everything i've disciplined myself to be since I was 10. I'm thinking of just dropping the loot on the online form and just getting back to my roots. They should let you share that shit like a Netflix password.
R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
I'm ready to blindly start punting which goes against everything i've disciplined myself to be since I was 10. I'm thinking of just dropping the loot on the online form and just getting back to my roots. They should let you share that shit like a Netflix password.
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
