Hall of Fame
Joined: Sep, 2002
Posts: 22961
Posted:
#3
My wife and I tend to be adventurous regarding sex and sex toys ... but there is no way in hell I would strap that friggin thing to my face.
My wife would laugh me out of the bedroom, while trying to capture the moment in a picture that she could haunt me with for years to come.
It does lend a whole new meaning to the term 'dickhead'
I would do anything for my wife ... anything but wear that!!!

bigreds daddy
My wife and I tend to be adventurous regarding sex and sex toys ... but there is no way in hell I would strap that friggin thing to my face.
My wife would laugh me out of the bedroom, while trying to capture the moment in a picture that she could haunt me with for years to come.
It does lend a whole new meaning to the term 'dickhead'
I would do anything for my wife ... anything but wear that!!!
