Nolan Richardson TELLS a GREAT LARRY BIRD STORY
There are another 100 stories like this about Bird. Even more in the NBA.
If you got him mad he would shoot left-handed just to pizz you off.
Definitely NOT somebody you'd want to get riled up in a game.
There are another 100 stories like this about Bird. Even more in the NBA.
If you got him mad he would shoot left-handed just to pizz you off.
Definitely NOT somebody you'd want to get riled up in a game.
@TheGoldenGoose
Just before going to work today I read that in a Lakers/Celtics game Michael Cooper elbowed Larry Bird while they were going for a ball that was going out of bounds. Larry Bird said to Michael Cooper, "I thought we were alright?" and then he proceeded to tell Michael Cooper, "Okay, I'm going to light you up now" and he went off and scored thirty five.
Any of us "Old Timers" around here that had a chance to watch 80's basketball sure was lucky, the league at that time was the most balanced and competitive in terms of pure basketball in my opinion and I doubt it will ever be surpassed.
@TheGoldenGoose
Just before going to work today I read that in a Lakers/Celtics game Michael Cooper elbowed Larry Bird while they were going for a ball that was going out of bounds. Larry Bird said to Michael Cooper, "I thought we were alright?" and then he proceeded to tell Michael Cooper, "Okay, I'm going to light you up now" and he went off and scored thirty five.
Any of us "Old Timers" around here that had a chance to watch 80's basketball sure was lucky, the league at that time was the most balanced and competitive in terms of pure basketball in my opinion and I doubt it will ever be surpassed.
This generation of NBA players are garbage compared to the 80s and 90s players. I hardly even watch the league now, the quality and characteristics of the play are trash.
This generation of NBA players are garbage compared to the 80s and 90s players. I hardly even watch the league now, the quality and characteristics of the play are trash.
Saw that one---my fav might be the story Barkley tells of how Byrd was cussing under his breath pissed off because they were "disrespecting" him by having a white guy gaurding him---theres a ton of Byrd stories, I watch on Youtube various clips of NBA games, boxing, etc
Saw that one---my fav might be the story Barkley tells of how Byrd was cussing under his breath pissed off because they were "disrespecting" him by having a white guy gaurding him---theres a ton of Byrd stories, I watch on Youtube various clips of NBA games, boxing, etc
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
