I remember Irish Christian Brothers smacking us around in high school. Some of them were sadistic pricks. And if you ever raised a hand to block a shot, you got it worse.
I'm sure many of you have experienced this crap.
Having said that, I'm a better man from having that discipline/abuse.
I remember Irish Christian Brothers smacking us around in high school. Some of them were sadistic pricks. And if you ever raised a hand to block a shot, you got it worse.
I'm sure many of you have experienced this crap.
Having said that, I'm a better man from having that discipline/abuse.
I remember the jug - had no idea why we called it that though - it was for during the day suspensions instead of staying at home with the day off you were sent to "ISR" Independent Study Room - aka the JUG.
The jug sucked - stuck in a small hallway with about 6 - 12 other idiots for the whole day. And you had to stay busy with school work or at least pretend to read something useful.
Western New York school 1980s
Be the Hammer Not the Nail
I remember the jug - had no idea why we called it that though - it was for during the day suspensions instead of staying at home with the day off you were sent to "ISR" Independent Study Room - aka the JUG.
The jug sucked - stuck in a small hallway with about 6 - 12 other idiots for the whole day. And you had to stay busy with school work or at least pretend to read something useful.
I remember the jug - had no idea why we called it that though - it was for during the day suspensions instead of staying at home with the day off you were sent to "ISR" Independent Study Room - aka the JUG.The jug sucked - stuck in a small hallway with about 6 - 12 other idiots for the whole day. And you had to stay busy with school work or at least pretend to read something useful.Western New York school 1980s
BROTHER ....I was at #68,#63, #80
You just brought back some memories
BEST OF HEALTH, HAPPINESS,WEALTH, BLESSINGS and LUCK TO ALL !!
Quote Originally Posted by Crazy_Train:
I remember the jug - had no idea why we called it that though - it was for during the day suspensions instead of staying at home with the day off you were sent to "ISR" Independent Study Room - aka the JUG.The jug sucked - stuck in a small hallway with about 6 - 12 other idiots for the whole day. And you had to stay busy with school work or at least pretend to read something useful.Western New York school 1980s