Now, I live in Southern California, and thankfully so far, nothing's on fire, no fake a$$ "protests", appearances by certain **AHEM** "civil rights leaders/groups", no looting, rioting, r@ping, pillaging, etc.....
Might be too soon to tell, but could this finally be the beginning of a fed up society finally realizing that maybe certain people aren't just so-called "innocent bystanders" and are going to allow the police to do their effing job and search/arrest/shoot the criminal element of society???
I guess thank you Baltimore, Chicago, Ferguson, etc. for laying the ground rules and showing the rest of the country what happens when you let "Movements" dictate law and order.....
Now, I live in Southern California, and thankfully so far, nothing's on fire, no fake a$$ "protests", appearances by certain **AHEM** "civil rights leaders/groups", no looting, rioting, r@ping, pillaging, etc.....
Might be too soon to tell, but could this finally be the beginning of a fed up society finally realizing that maybe certain people aren't just so-called "innocent bystanders" and are going to allow the police to do their effing job and search/arrest/shoot the criminal element of society???
I guess thank you Baltimore, Chicago, Ferguson, etc. for laying the ground rules and showing the rest of the country what happens when you let "Movements" dictate law and order.....