Word is the Supreme Court will make a ruling this week. Odds are good that we will have legal betting by football season if not before. The ruling will not only make sports betting legal in NJ but the whole country in states that want to make it legal.
NJ sports betting
Views: 452
Posts: 2
Posted:
#2
As a NJ resident, I still remain wary. I'll be surprised but it gives me hope that there are a lot of you gents on this site that remain optimistic.
As a NJ resident, I still remain wary. I'll be surprised but it gives me hope that there are a lot of you gents on this site that remain optimistic.
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
