I think it's kind of funny that there's a grown black man still living with his mom and one who lives in the back seat of his car. Nike marketing team are a bunch of racists, hahaha.
You also have the white drunk hockey player passed out on the sidewalk who couldn't make it back to his house.
The black guy breaks his mother's door and she says, "have a nice time." Thanks for breaking my door down in this weather. I'll fix that in the morning mom! We all know that's not getting done.
Still a great commercial but these little things make me laugh.
I think it's kind of funny that there's a grown black man still living with his mom and one who lives in the back seat of his car. Nike marketing team are a bunch of racists, hahaha.
You also have the white drunk hockey player passed out on the sidewalk who couldn't make it back to his house.
The black guy breaks his mother's door and she says, "have a nice time." Thanks for breaking my door down in this weather. I'll fix that in the morning mom! We all know that's not getting done.
Still a great commercial but these little things make me laugh.