Not to many replies. It will also do good with just a homepage with results like covers but where I don't have to go into every game to see the period results.
Not to many replies. It will also do good with just a homepage with results like covers but where I don't have to go into every game to see the period results.
Thanks, I believed that this was the wrong forum but I couldn't find a hockey forum. Or do you mean the NHL betting forum? I thought that was only for betting :)
Thanks, I believed that this was the wrong forum but I couldn't find a hockey forum. Or do you mean the NHL betting forum? I thought that was only for betting :)
Thanks, I believed that this was the wrong forum but I couldn't find a hockey forum. Or do you mean the NHL betting forum? I thought that was only for betting :)
YES the NHL betting forum. you can try your question there BUT I bet a LOT of NHL 1st periods and I do NOT know of ANY site that breaks down team performance by period. I have to go game by game scores to handicap 1st period. PAiN in the BUTT
Quote Originally Posted by rQx:
Thanks, I believed that this was the wrong forum but I couldn't find a hockey forum. Or do you mean the NHL betting forum? I thought that was only for betting :)
YES the NHL betting forum. you can try your question there BUT I bet a LOT of NHL 1st periods and I do NOT know of ANY site that breaks down team performance by period. I have to go game by game scores to handicap 1st period. PAiN in the BUTT
YES the NHL betting forum. you can try your question there BUT I bet a LOT of NHL 1st periods and I do NOT know of ANY site that breaks down team performance by period. I have to go game by game scores to handicap 1st period. PAiN in the BUTT
YES the NHL betting forum. you can try your question there BUT I bet a LOT of NHL 1st periods and I do NOT know of ANY site that breaks down team performance by period. I have to go game by game scores to handicap 1st period. PAiN in the BUTT