Tanitoluwa "Tani" Adewumi became America's newest chess master on May 1 at the age of 10 years, seven months and 28 days, making him the 28th youngest person to achieve the status, according to the U.S. Chess Federation. "I was very happy that I won and that I got the title," Tani, a Nigerian refugee, told NPR
Tanitoluwa "Tani" Adewumi became America's newest chess master on May 1 at the age of 10 years, seven months and 28 days, making him the 28th youngest person to achieve the status, according to the U.S. Chess Federation. "I was very happy that I won and that I got the title," Tani, a Nigerian refugee, told NPR
As long as he doesn’t get sidetrack by the punani , probably , or Santa’s snowy sled up his nostril holes , possibly both , the world may be his oyster , his whorrre’s orifice goes “ Pop “ explodes .....
da kid gonna be a SupaStar
wallstreetcappers craps in his draws and pees fuckin backwards from his vaj with a squirt.
As long as he doesn’t get sidetrack by the punani , probably , or Santa’s snowy sled up his nostril holes , possibly both , the world may be his oyster , his whorrre’s orifice goes “ Pop “ explodes .....
As long as he doesn’t get sidetrack by the punani , probably , or Santa’s snowy sled up his nostril holes , possibly both , the world may be his oyster , his whorrre’s orifice goes “ Pop “ explodes ..... da kid gonna be a SupaStar
Those Nigerians are strict as shit. Probably not. Now if it was me? All the punani. All the snow sleds. All the toboggans. All the snow angels. All the snow bunnies. There'd be a ESPN 30 for 30 about the shit.
R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
Quote Originally Posted by spockgato:
As long as he doesn’t get sidetrack by the punani , probably , or Santa’s snowy sled up his nostril holes , possibly both , the world may be his oyster , his whorrre’s orifice goes “ Pop “ explodes ..... da kid gonna be a SupaStar
Those Nigerians are strict as shit. Probably not. Now if it was me? All the punani. All the snow sleds. All the toboggans. All the snow angels. All the snow bunnies. There'd be a ESPN 30 for 30 about the shit.