Next Big Cryptocurrency = Stratis
A Proof-of-Stake (POS) cryptocurrency with limited emission and low inflation, STRAT is trading on reputable cryptocurrency exchanges and valued by investors worldwide.
A PROOF-OF-STAKE (POS) CRYPTOCURRENCY WITH LIMITED EMISSION AND LOW INFLATION, STRAT IS TRADING ON REPUTABLE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGES AND VALUED BY INVESTORS WORLDWIDE.
A PROOF-OF-STAKE (POS) CRYPTOCURRENCY WITH LIMITED EMISSION AND LOW INFLATION, STRAT IS TRADING ON REPUTABLE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGES AND VALUED BY INVESTORS WORLDWIDE.
If I am reading the chart right...and I may not be...it looks like Strat is around 5 cents.
So, if we are looking at 235 dollars in five years, then 100 bucks in @ .05 is 2000 units, worth 470000 @ 235.
I have done dumber things, that is for sure. ![]()
If I am reading the chart right...and I may not be...it looks like Strat is around 5 cents.
So, if we are looking at 235 dollars in five years, then 100 bucks in @ .05 is 2000 units, worth 470000 @ 235.
I have done dumber things, that is for sure. ![]()
If I am reading the chart right...and I may not be...it looks like Strat is around 5 cents.
So, if we are looking at 235 dollars in five years, then 100 bucks in @ .05 is 2000 units, worth 470000 @ 235.
I have done dumber things, that is for sure. ![]()
If I am reading the chart right...and I may not be...it looks like Strat is around 5 cents.
So, if we are looking at 235 dollars in five years, then 100 bucks in @ .05 is 2000 units, worth 470000 @ 235.
I have done dumber things, that is for sure. ![]()
Gotcha. ![]()
It may be best to wait for a correction in BTC......its relative strength has brought many of the other cryptos along for the ride.
But, we will see.
Gotcha. ![]()
It may be best to wait for a correction in BTC......its relative strength has brought many of the other cryptos along for the ride.
But, we will see.
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
