In a funny situation. Currently incarcerated in federal prison. Been in since 2016. About two and some change to go. Currently at a low security institution that happens to be flooded with cell phones (among other contraband). $1000 for a $60 Samsung J3 - crazy huh?
Was not even the least bit interested in sports betting period until I got locked up. At every institution I've been in so far, there are people who run tickets.
Lines are pretty similar to the real lines ("street lines") put out in Vegas. However, the individual who runs the tickets sets the line and over and under at whatever they want. If they are scared the game will go over, they may jack it up a point or two to avoid getting crushed.
Anyway, I will he active in the betting sections to grab tips and chat with my fellow sports betters. Have had a few days of luck on one picks from suggestions that members have made on these forums.
Cheers!
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
Greetings to all!
Brand new to Covers.
In a funny situation. Currently incarcerated in federal prison. Been in since 2016. About two and some change to go. Currently at a low security institution that happens to be flooded with cell phones (among other contraband). $1000 for a $60 Samsung J3 - crazy huh?
Was not even the least bit interested in sports betting period until I got locked up. At every institution I've been in so far, there are people who run tickets.
Lines are pretty similar to the real lines ("street lines") put out in Vegas. However, the individual who runs the tickets sets the line and over and under at whatever they want. If they are scared the game will go over, they may jack it up a point or two to avoid getting crushed.
Anyway, I will he active in the betting sections to grab tips and chat with my fellow sports betters. Have had a few days of luck on one picks from suggestions that members have made on these forums.
I hate people like you. Doma real man's xrime. Scamming regular working stiff's credit cards is some coward shyt. I've known some people in that hustle and some were real gangstas and I told them all how I felt to their face. It's some b!tch sh!t.
R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
I hate people like you. Doma real man's xrime. Scamming regular working stiff's credit cards is some coward shyt. I've known some people in that hustle and some were real gangstas and I told them all how I felt to their face. It's some b!tch sh!t.